Thursday 2 January 2014

It's all about the eyes

Elemis absolute eye serum 

Well it is said that the eyes are the window to the soul, so at the grand old age of 24 I have decided its time to get serious about eye care. In the past I had been somewhat sporadic with my eye care routine  which is naughty of me I know. Eyes are the first place where the signs of aging will appear given the skin is so thin. 

Being a fan of elemis products I knew this would be a safe bet to put on the Christmas list. This little bottle promises to reduce dark circles and leave the eye area more rejuvenated. I think this serum has the potential to really work with continued use over a prolonged period, whilst I have been using it so far I have noticed that my eyes do feel hydrated and the skin feels super soft after using it. 

                                          
   
It is super lightweight and does not irritate the eye area in the slightest. Whilst the bottle is small (15ml) a little goes a long way and I think this serum is a good price (£28) if like me you want to start getting tough on those dark circles!

Rachel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment