Sunday 5 January 2014

A new hair saviour

Aussie miracle shine leave in conditioner is my hair's new best friend. It is simply amazing, I am addicted I can't stop spraying it! It really does what it says on the tin, it leaves your hair feeling beautifully nourished while boosting its shine. I am a big fan of leave in conditioners, but this for me is definitely one of the best I have tried. As my hair is colour treated when I come out of the shower I think to say it is a little wild and unruly is a fair comment. This product combined with my tangle teezer really helps to sort out those knots.

If anyone has tried the deep conditioners that Aussie have in their range you will be familiar with the gorgeous smell. This for me is such a bonus with this product as I think any girl is a sucker for something that will leave their locks smelling beautiful. At the moment I am on the quest for longer hair and really think this product is going to be a staple in my routine to ensure it's kept nourished and healthy.

If you are looking for a lightweight conditioner that leaves your hair super shiny then look no further!



 Rachel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment