Thursday 2 January 2014

Holy grail skincare

My cleanse and polish is my go to cleanser. I have been using this product on and off since my mid teens and absolutely love it. It is a product that does not irritate my skin and is jam packed full of botanical ingredients.

The great thing about this is that it comes with a muslin cloth, this helps the polish part of the process as the cloth exfoliates the skin. There are many cleansers out there which you have to choose between different variations to suit your skin i.e is dry, oily or normal. However what is unique about this product and Liz Earle's range is that it is incredibly simple. So for those of you who want a fuss free cleanser which also doubles as an eye make up remover, this is an excellent option.

I tend to go through one of these pumps per month based on morning and night time use. I think the cleanser is great value for money - approx £13 depending where you get it from. For me this product will always be in my skin care cupboard and it has introduced to me to a love affair with the rest of the range.

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment