Saturday 4 January 2014

An obsession with Kate Spade

As the name of my blog suggests my eye is drawn to anything remotely shiny or sparkly. A recent discovery of mine is Kate Spade which is a beautiful American brand that truly is any girls best friend.
 
I was lucky enough to go to NYC before Christmas and knew I had to go to the Kate Spade shop whilst I was there. In the US Kate Spade is much cheaper than the UK (sad times) which is why I intended to stock up whilst I was there. Upon walking into the most gorgeous shop ever, the display is so pretty complemented by the friendliest ever sales assistants, I saw this little beauty staring back at me. In the UK this retails for around £48 (in the US it cost me $48), which I would still pay if I hadn't been visiting the states, as I had to have it! I am a big fan of rose gold, I think it's such a beautiful colour and always looks chic and classy.


The bangle is also available in silver and gold, and comes in the most beautiful packaging - but you would expect nothing less from Kate Spade. If you are a girly girl like me, I would definitely check out the Kate Spade offering, there is a shop in Covent Garden and a concession in Selfridges.

Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment