Friday 3 January 2014

Bumble and Bumble colour minded shampoo and conditioner

Hair is one of those things that if it is not done properly then it can really put a downer on your day. As my hair is colour treated one of the fundamental ways to keep my hair in good condition is by using a good shampoo and conditioner. I have tried all types and have decided what I look for most in a good product is one that will keep my colour at bay for as long as possible.
As we all know a trip to the salon can set you back a few pennies so using a colour saving shampoo and conditioner is so vital to save all that precious colour being washed down the plug hole. Bumble and Bumble has always been one of those brands that I have admired from afar on my endless trips to Selfridges, but one that I have never plucked up the courage of trying. The main reason being was the price these 2 little beauties set you back.

That being said I do feel that these products are worth the splurge as it does leave my hair glossy and shiny, and goes someway to protecting my colour. The bottle states that the products are sulfate free, which is great news as sulphates are the enemy of colour treated hair. If preserving your colour isn't your main concern I would recommend checking out the other shampoo and conditioners they have in their range, as they do have a wide selection to suit all.

I am so glad I finally gave in to these products as it introduced me to the range, which I am sure my hair will thank me for, perhaps not so much the bank balance. The main downside is the price, but as stated all ready if your hair is truly your crowning glory I do think these are worth the splurge. (The shampoo is around £23, £25 for the conditioner).  For those of you thinking that is pretty expensive for a shampoo and conditioner I would recommend trying out the smaller try me sizes, these are a great way of testing out the product before parting with all that hard earned cash!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment